David's thoughts, words, and inspiration from his mission in California...
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
July 17
July 17
Hey guys, what's up? no email today? what's up with that? oh well, you're probably busy with one of the many things happening over there, and so anyway, how are thing's? I hope that Uncle Steve and Aunt Inez's Sealing went well, or goes well if it hasn't happened yet I forgot what day it supposed to be on exactly but I have it back on the calender you sent me so I will know for sure when I get a chance to look at it.
By the way, I would like to first extend a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to Kristie, Sherie and Clarissa, as well as my most sincere appologies for not doing so earlier for Kristie and Sherie, of course Clarissa's was just on saturday wasn't it? so this would be actually a little more toward on time happy birthday for her aye? but anyway I hope to get to writing those letters soon so no one gets real upset with me about not writing anyone period. sorry about taking so long time has not been my ally these past few times and I am not really the fastest writer.
Anyway, as you can see I have attached a picture too this email that shows a rather large insect next to a person's hand, this was taken just before our last district meeting the other day, it was a huge moth as you can tell and that is not my hand you see there, it is the hand of another elder who put it up next to the bug to show just how big it was and to back up the story when we would tell it. funny little note, after district meeting was over we were all heading out of the building and we saw that it was still there, it so happened the sister missionaries were still inside making some copies of stuff, and so some of the elders wanted to play a joke on them. they took the moth off the wall and took it over to the sister's car (which for some reason they had left unlocked) they then put the bug on the driver's seat so that when the sister's would get in the car they would see it and freak out. but after walking away and thinking it over they decided against putting it on the seat, mostly because they thought the sisters might not see it on the seat and accidentally sit on it, and so they went over to move it to somewhere else like on the dash or something like that but when they got to the car they found that the bug was sitting there buzzing it's wings like it was getting ready to fly and when they tried to move it, it took off and started flying around. it went out the door of course and after fluttering around for a moment or two it went away and that was the end of that, so you see what happens when missionaries try to play pranks on sisters using Heavenly Father's little bugs!
oh well I gotta go now thanks for everything and I hope to hear from you next week, Love you all!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment